Friday 14 December 2018

Lowering My 987.1 Cayman 35mm H&R Springs

So I've owned my Porsche Cayman S 987 for about 4 weeks, and not wanting to waste too much time deliberating on which suspension set up to go for (it was either a toss up between the H&R springs or coilover setup)

I will basically drive the arse off this car, on the street & track, so want a suspension set up that works for both situations.

I decided to fit the H&R springs which will drop the car between 30mm & 35mm (apparently)

Here is a look at the car before the lowering springs were installed.



Here is the car after the springs were installed. Much better in my opinion.




Watch the video here



The ride is absolutely fantastic, it is not harsh at all, in fact its very very smooth, and there is almost zero roll going through the corners.

Overall I am very satisfied with the springs. I have yet to try them on the track though, and will update this blog when I have tried them on the track, but for road use they are just brilliant.

For any 987 Cayman/Boxster owner I highly recommend the iCarsoft POR V1.0 kit if your looking for a diagnostic tool which covers the main systems like engine, abs psm, airbags, transmission, service reset and much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment